Psalms 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."







Thursday, March 25, 2010

She Speaks Scholarship Contest

I know this is a very different subject than you are used to seeing on my blog.  But, I am blogging tonight about the She Speaks Conference this summer.  It is a wonderful opportunity for women to gather and learn about speaking, writing, leading women's ministries and I'm sure much more!  You can learn more about it at: http://www.shespeaksconference.com/
I have been receiving Lysa Terkeurst's devotions (as I call them) for about a year now.  I have seen information on her website about She Speaks and now, that I have started a blog of my own, I am very curious & interested about attending this conference.  This year Lysa is having a contest to win a scholarship to the conference in North Carolina.  I would absolutely love to win a scholarship to the conference because I would love to learn more about writing and how to make my blog more effective.  I have a lot to share about the wonderful and unique children out there that learn differently.  I want to get information out to parents about how to help their children in school and at home. Attending this specific conference would, I believe would give me insight in how to use my blog to further God's Kingdom, even though my topic is not necessarily a "Biblical" subject. 
 I hope you will take some time to check out Lysa Terkeurst's website: http://www.proverbs31.org/ .  I have added an amazon.com link to her newest book: Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl, above on the left. 
Well, I will let you know in April if I won, one of three scholarships to the conference!  I sure wouldn't mind any prayers offered up on my behalf :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment