Psalms 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."







Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting Started

Today I am beginning a new adventure! My purpose for this blog is to empower parents of children that have learning differences with information to become your child's best advocate.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or need resources. Also, share this new blog with your friends!

My goal is to make a difference for parents and children as they pursue their goal for an educational environment in which they can learn best!

3 comments:

  1. Sherri,
    I am so excited you started this blog; especially since my little guy is just starting out on his learning adventure in this life. I will be turning to you for your experience and expertise in the years to come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! You are going to be amazing at this! You know I love you more than my luggage! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your blog.

    ReplyDelete