Psalms 139:14

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."







Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011...I sit here typing...thinking about what this year already holds for our family. There are some momentous experiences coming so quickly in this new year. First, my son, has his second college visit this coming weekend at the University of Arkansas. His other choice is University of Alabama where he visited last month. In 6 short months he will be graduating from high school...wow. Is he ready to be off and kind of "on his own"?? I am thankful for my belief and faith in Christ. And still, as a mom, I wonder, second guess, shed a few tears and want time to stand still. What will it be like with him not here everyday. Our family dynamics will change come August. What new routines will develop, relationships change, new traditions begin?
So, I know You out there in cyber~land must have experiences, suggestions, advice, etc. to share...so, PLEASE do!
Hoping your first week of 2011 is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment